Saturday, February 08, 2003

This morning, PETEY MADE ME MAKE HIM BREAKFAST. I was looking for food this morning, and as usual, we didn't have any... so I said "Sorry Petey... if we had milk... I'd make you pancakes.." to which he replied.. "well... you need it anyways..." and we went to the grocery to get milk, sausages, orange juice, syrup, and my own essential... NAKED JUICE. ;) (mmm.. good stuff.) Well to make it fair, Petey cooked the sausage... but I got down and dirty with the pancake batter. Okok.. so there was a lot of burnt pancakes.. but I think they came out alright... and hopefully no one is suffering from massive stomach cramps. *hopefully*

Anyways, after spending the day cleaning, packing, and runing various errands... I finally had a late dinner with Carrie and then rushed over here so that I can deliver and start tagging the centerpieces for the formal tomorrow. (er.. today... whatever.) :)

Oh... I forgot to ask... HEY DJ TANNER.. HOW WAS THE GIG?? I totally thought of you today when Carlene was showing me this one DJ website.. ;) I manged to get next weekend off, so if thats the weekend you're down, CALL ME! ;)

Hmmm.. what else? I can't think at the moment and there are 150 centerpieces that are beckoning to be fluffed and tagged... NOT TO MENTION... I love me my CONAN. ;) *grr*

No comments: