Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Oh my gosh, big props to Manny to introducing me to such a wicked feature....

Do you have a webcam? Well, you can totally use it now when you AIM with THIS. Its basically the webcam feature on yahoo messenger... if you know what I'm talking about. If not, its a webcam feature that allows you to chat with it. :) OoOoOoOoo... thats right. You download and install it, and then you can invite people to look at your cam! No more looking like crap behind the computer! Its fun stuff!!

Except I really don't know about sending the link to someone.. its like going "hey.. check me out!!" and that might indicate to that person that I might be doing something wicked or bad behind the camera... but I'm not. you'll just be watching me type... So I don't know if its really ALL that exciting. Plus you might be disappointed that I'm not actually LOLing when I type it. :P If you wanna see, then just ask. :) I won't do your bidding though... well, maybe I might lick my lips for you... sicko. ;P

Just don't be creepy like Carrie...
ckicarrie: i'm baaaaaaaaaaaack!
ckicarrie: and i've been secretly stalking you for five minutes...
ckicarrie: muhahahaha.

Oh my...

No comments: