Tuesday, February 11, 2003

Its raining... its pouring... the old man is snoring. He bumped his head on the end of the bed and couldn't get up in the morning....

That really isn't a great song for kids to sing when you think about it. The old man might have a concussion... or even worse might be in a coma or something. And really, what does the rain have to do with all of that? Anyways...

My arms and thumbs are sore (not to mention a tad bit sticky) from making a whole bunch of those "kiss" roses. But while I was aching away with the floral tape, wires, and chocolate... I was crying like a baby while watching "An Affair To Remember" on tv. *sigh* I love that movie... just hearing the music can make my teary. You gotta love music and its ability to produce memories with just a couple of notes. Like everytime I hear "Up Where We Belong"... I remember watching that one Chipmunk episode when the Chipmunks and the Chipettes went to the White House to save these Eagles in the forest... or "Material Girl" I remember that other Chipmunk episode when Brittney went shopping while Janette watched the baby pig that was their science project.. or "My Boyfriend's Back" when the Chipmunks and the Chippettes were at a Sock Hop and everyone was fighting for a red hula hoop.... and whenever they finished singing in front of the audience... there was always this big happy "YAAAAY" in the end...

I really really loved the Chipmunks. They rocked... so hard. :)

No comments: