Monday, February 03, 2003

Back to school... yay!?! :)

I actually ran into someone whom I don't really like today on campus. But I remained civil because 1) it had been a while since I had seen this person and so maybe he changed in the past 5 years 2) I've been actually thinking of someone with whom we shared a "common connection" with and now, I sort of feel sad about the way things turned out between us... So there I was walking to the union, and there he was. I really couldn't avoid him because there wasn't a whole lot of people to just "pretend" I didn't see him and well to just completely ignore him would just down right snobby. So I said "Hey!" in a very cheerful, friendly manner. He, on the other hand was very.. um... not friendly? Yeah... a brief chat on how things are going and it was very obvious that he didn't want any part of my company. Which is fine because... he was and still is an a$$. But in my mind, I wanted to relate a message to him to say "HI" for me to our mutual acquaintance... but I just didn't know how to say it because I think that anything I would have said would have been deemed in his eyes as "pathetic" or "loserish"... you know how it is sometimes... with some people you just can't win somehow? Anyways, I didn't get to say anything, but now I wish I had... because even IF he did relay the message... someone would know that I just kinda sorta still care, in a "distant, I'm probably never going to see you again, but I'm here" sort of way.

Darn that jerk Usher-wannabelook-alike a@@ *bleepity bleep bleep*... Argh.

No comments: