Sunday, February 02, 2003

Freaking Robert...

Zasher816: go to sleep sicko!
spaznik: what the...
Auto response from Zasher816: a sleep...nicole's buddy icon has disney's lady and the tramp doin it doggy style on spaghetti...sicko

They're kissing!! Its the best part of that movie! :P He just went and RUINED the cuteness!!

I picked up some pictures from Cosco today... I have this bad habit of NOT getting film developed once I'm finished with it... it will just pile up on a shelf until I finally notice the little army of black canisters just waiting to reach their *develop*stop*fix* destiny. The pictures I have now are from New Years, Christmas, Masquerade, FTC, Carlene's birthday in September, my nanang's birthday in August, International Convention in Florida, and District Convention 2001 over in Woodland Hills... WOAH!! Talk about pleasant suprises... That was like finding buried treasure!

No comments: