Sunday, February 16, 2003

I think Petey should get a medal or something for kicking it with two single girls OTR.. on Valentines... :) My friday night was really nice, just kicking it here at home. I had hoped on watching INDIANA JONES AND THE TEMPLE OF DOOM... but since I am as blind as a potato, I accidently picked the wrong box and got LAST CRUSADE instead. ARGH!! Anyways, in addition to the mixed movie... I also convinced Carrie and Petey to get A CHIPMUNK ADVENTURE. YAAY! Talk about old school... it was on VHS! Where's the menu button!?! What? No special features?! OH my...

Mom: You didn't have a Valentines date? Even I got asked out!!

*ouch*

Anyways, Saturday morning, had breakfast (I stocked up since I knew that Petey was coming), and my mom and sister grilled him on his OUTRAGEOUS Valentines purchase for a certain girl. Poor guy, he probably didn't know what hit him... (What.. are you freaking out now going "I can't believe she wrote that?" Well.. I DID! ;P 2 WORDS!!!) And then it was off to the mall to go Carrie conventions dress shopping.. and attempt to play dress up Petey. Wow... I didn't know ties could cost so much. Interesting.

Came home and RUSHED to get ready. My mom had gotten tickets to the Alvin Ailey Dance Theater showing over in Costa Mesa from one of the doctors... it was SOOOOOOOOOOO great!! :) It was really cool because it wasn't classical ballet, it was very jazzy and just very... WOW. I can't describe it. :) And we had some terriffic seats.... Honestly, for a moment there, I was afraid that I would be bored to death because the first piece was pretty abstract. In my mind, I was following the dancers and thinking "ok.. so theres a struggle... and she is frustrated... and um... now they're all happy and they DANCE!" but after that, the other numbers were so fun and easy to follow. Amazingly, they had about 6 curtain calls and an encore at the end... and even more curtain calls after that! It was great!

Afterwards, went to a late dinner with Carlene and Carrie over at TGIFs... where Jill was celebrating her birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILL!! *why are YOU so mean to me... drunkie!* Got to see a whole lot of folks whom I haven't seen in ages, which was really really nice. ;) While we were there, had a conversation with Carrie concerning me, my retardedness and fright regarding the opposite sex.

Carrie: I can already see the guy that you'll end up with, so you don't have to worry...
Nicole: But what if he doesn't like me?
Carrie: I'll deal with that.

Awwwwww... isn't she the sweetest and greatest friend?

No comments: