Sunday, February 09, 2003

:) I am so proud of my baby sister! She did a kick *throws quarter into the non-cussing pot* ASS job on organizing the formal for the USC Chi Delta Theta founding class tonight. Even though there was drama throughout the entire day and a whole lot of answers were still up in the air right minutes before it started, it was great. :) She worked so hard and I'm so glad that she accomplished everything in such a awesome way! :) Oh.. and I can't forget Jill... who rocks too! (even though she's missing a toenail. eww.)

Since I really didn't know anyone there, I spent the night talking with Tracy whom I was SHOCKED to discover has a secret LOVE for CONAN too! Oh my goshness! And she got to see a taping of him in NY! OH MY GOSHNESS AGAIN! Lucky lucky LUCKY! We also talked about how bad our dates were because they kept on ditching us. ;) (jk... I don't wanna hear any "why are you so mean to me's" ;P) Anyways, there was a part when all the actives surrounded the pledges and sang Celine Dion's "Because Loved Me" and it was sooooooo girly bonding. So I was laughing not at them, but at all the guys that were in the room who had this look of "um.. OOKKKAAAY" on their faces. A lot of times, it just make me think about those old St Lucy traditions... like Kairos or Rose and Candle... and if there were boys at school then, they probably would have had the same looks their faces too.

After all the presentations... we DANCED! :)

Anyways, like I said, I'm extremely proud of Carlene. :) She handled herself in such a calm manner and totally rocked. Tonight, I got to see her shine... and I am so happy to be her true sister.

No comments: