Wednesday, February 12, 2003

My day started off pretty crappy. At school, some evil man cut me off in the parking lot and STOLE the parking space I had my BLINKER on for!! I even honked!! Oh my gosh, I was sooooooooo angry... I contemplated being equally evil and going to his car and keying it down... but dude, thats karma. He'll get it someday.... maybe his penis will shrink or fall off or something...

Then, since it was raining.. we couldn't sell the roses! argh....

Since my classes are in the afternoon, I go home... but when I do go back, I'm in traffic for 45 minutes and I nearly miss my first class. Double argh...

I survive my classes, which were actually entertaining.

Drove home, only to hit massive traffic again... Its weird... people will stop and look at a car accident in the rain... and once they pass it, they'll speed up like no other. It doesn't make sense.

So then, I get home... and I see these giant puddles on the street. So... take my belongings inside, and then I run outside and just JUMP. :) JUMP JUMP JUMP JUMP. It was like "Singing in the Rain." I swear, it was the greatest feeling ever... I was cold and soaked, my socks and shoes were mushy... but I was happy. I don't think I've jumped in a puddle since I was a kid... go and try it. :)

No comments: