Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Its been a long couple of days, but I finally figured out my class schedule!! YAY! Somehow I manged to it so that I only have to fight for parking twice a week! How exciting is that! OH! And one of my professors looks like Anthony Edwards with Billy Joel eyes... and old school Michael Bolton hair. Not necessarily exciting, just weird.

BTW, my sister is retarded.
Auto response from spaznik: talk nerdy to me
carlene is nice: i wanna tie you up with my eye glass holders... and use my pocket protector to make tiny scatches on your back....
carlene is nice: OoOoO
carlene is nice: and then i wanna break your glasses... and tape them up with masking tape
carlene is nice: OoOO yeah right there in the middle
carlene is nice: and then when you least expect it... im going to recite for you the theory of evolution in LATIN
carlene is nice: OH YEAH... DO IT!! DO IT!!

On the other hand...
jussme79: I had a nightmare
spaznik: oh no! why?
jussme79: a crab with loafers was chasing me
jussme79: does it mean I'm gay?

HAHAHAHA!
The lightning around the crab emphasizes the gay. ;P

No comments: