Tuesday, February 25, 2003

How did we EVER survive without STORM WATCH!

**note the incredible amount of sarcasm dripping from that comment**

According to STORM WATCH! it was supposed to rain all during the night (which it did) and for the next few days... they had footage of people stocking up on sand bags and extra food supplies...

Its pretty sunny outside.

I really shouldn't be complaining because I got the day off because of this giant STORM. I think I shall go rollerskating... in my garage. It might start raining again...

Anyways, I've been going through computer withdrawal. I know it sounds pathetic, but I am. (going through the withdrawal... not pathetic.) With the monitor out of commission, my computer has been rendered useless until the new one comes in... and the computer I'm using now is only limited during the day so no late night chit-chatting about *stuff.* Its weird to reallize how much you miss and depend on the simple interaction of chatting online.

Perhaps I'm strange like that, but I miss the sight of your font... :)

No comments: