Monday, February 10, 2003

I got this free subscription to YM magazine... and I recieved my first issues last week. I completely forgot that this magazine is targeted toward teenage girls... its pretty hilarious reading it.

For example...

"My boyfriend told me he loved me on Valentines Day. I said I felt the same way, and he picked me up in a giant bear hug. All of a suddent, I let out a huge fart. My boyfriend was so grossed out that he put me down and didn't say a word for a good 15 minutes."

Oh my goodness... I was a teen once, long ago... and I think I was probably retarded like that. Actually, I KNOW I was retarded. (Don't you dare say "you still are Nicole... because I'm not. :P I'm a sophisticated and charming young lady. Uh huh!! I am SO!) The other week, I was at the mall with my mom and we saw some obnoxious teens just being loud... and my mom pointed at them and said "That used to be you."

*gasp*

Not that I was being hugged and farting all the time, it was just that everything was BIG DEAL. Everything was major... You were loud and acted "cool" because thats how you got attention... I remember kicking it at Coffee Bazaar with Melissa and Harmony when we saw this one cute guy that we had a faint acquaintance with at the other side of the cafe... and we just kept on giggling and staring and being silly girls infactuated with hotness. Eventually, when my mom came to pick us up, we rolled down the windows and as we passed him outside, we hooted and hollered at him... Right after, we ducked down and hid in the car. Giggling excessively of course.

Yep. Retarded.

Anyways, they have quizzes in the magazine and this month its DOES HE LIKE YOU... lets see...
Its raining. You missed the bus home. Its a five mile walk to your house. You spot his car heading your way. What happens next?
a) He offers you a ride but makes you promise not to drip water on his leather seats
b) He stops to offer you a ride and give you his coat to keep warm. Oddly, he knows the way to your house even though you've never invited him there.
c) He speeds up and aims for the puddle you're walking past. And then he yells something that sounds like "sucks to be you."

C! He TOTALLY wants me... I know it!

No comments: