Friday, February 14, 2003

"I don't have anyone to bump bump bump with!"
~random girl behind me at the grocery...

I spent a good portion of my day sitting in front ot the TSU trying to peddle off these chocolate kiss roses to people... Kristin and I came up with the GREATEST SLOGAN EVER for the event. "BUY A ROSE FOR YOUR HO..... NEY." :) How much does that rock!?!?! Anyways, this one frat was going around to random girls and serenading them with a song. It was sweet... Kristin and I wanted them to come over to us so that we can request "Bump and Grind" or "Feelin on Your Booty".. but they didn't. Next time?

OH... NOTE TO EVERYONE! When you get married... don't EVEN consider doing it on Valentines day because your flowers will be 10 times expensive. Really.. don't. We had one bride who didn't even take that into consideration and didn't budget enough... so she's making her own centerpieces. And they're kinda ugly. So... yeah. Stay clear of Feb 14 unless you're incredibly rich. Or you wanna make your own... whatever tickles your pickle.

*something to be grateful for*
I love my family and my friends... they're my busom buddies and kindred spirits, and just as long as I have them in my life.. I'd never be lonely on a holiday such as this.

No comments: