Thursday, February 20, 2003

Hmmm.. is it me or has blogger been acting really weird lately? I think it has...

Actually, everything seems to be acting weird... My monitor has been really off. Basically, I think its time that I start saving up for a new one. The screen has become too too bright on the top... dark on the bottom... and the edges are very much crooked. All of these factors are making my eyes go crossed-eyed and blurry if spent in front of it for an obscene amount of time. Like now, I can't tell the difference between "i" and "l"... acck!!

My day went ok today... it was just when I got home that I got really bleh. Anyways, while in my "bleh-ness" I listened to some A*teens and other various types of "happy" music and went on a cleaning/organizing rampage. And so now, I'm quite content, and my closet is tidy. Wicked. :)

Anyways, I found this sweet quote by L.M. Montgomery that I thought was really nice.. . :)

"I will love you forever and ever. And even though you know not,
surely such love will hover around you all your life. Like an invisible benediction..."
- The Schoolmaster's Letters


:)

No comments: