Tuesday, February 04, 2003

Ok.. I missed the pink. So shoot me. ;P But hey, baby got her archives back!

I watched "Not Another Teen Movie" earlier today... the movie SUCKED... Did we really have to see all those breasts!??! Blah. Anyways, it had this really great soundtrack of 80's remakes from old Molly Ringwald movies thats worth mentioning if you like that kind of stuff. :)

I haven't been working a lot of weekends lately due to the fact that there hasn't been a lot of weddings to decorate... as much as I love the free time, my wallet is suffering majorly. Today, I bought gas... with a handful of quarters. OUCH. Pretty sad huh... I guess it could be worse though, I could have dragged a giant sparklets jug of pennies or soda tabs to the gas station... :P

Wanna see something?


I had this really horrid nightmare the other night... to the point were I guess I was tossing and turning in bed a lot... and well, I knocked this picture crooked. Funny thing is that I only noticed it's "off-ness" now. I thought I was going crazy...

No comments: