Wednesday, February 28, 2001

YAY! =) it was a good day! =) First of all, the rain took a break from its reign of terror. (HAHAH... get it? Rain? Reign? hahaha... shut up. I thought it was rather clever.. =P) Then I had my meeting... =) hehehe.. It was good even though the suprise presence of some overbearing advisor made me a lil bit nervous... OH and the fact that we had elections and the person who was supposed to be nominated as President was LATE!! But it all went well... we have our nominations.. and then some. =) WHEW! I'm just glad that it looks like next years board will be awesome and LOTS OF FUN! =)

Afterwards I went to the library to get some computer stuff done... heheh.. afterwards I went over to the north side to read.. and there was some guy who was sleeping and he was MOANING LOUD and TALKING IN HIS SLEEP! hahahah.. it was pretty hilarious. The whole time I was thinking..."gosh I hope I don't do that when I'm sleeping in the lounge... we hopefully not AS bad."


In my ad writing class, I learned how to play with the Powerpoint.. =) that was rather exciting considering I'm a CDA... COMPUTER DUMBASS. hehehhe... hey.. at least I know how to connect onto the internet and how to work NAPSTER. =)

I got out of the lab early and once I got home, I pretty much crashed. I feel bad though cause I miss Joe's meeting and I wasn't able to get my ashes. =( I know... I feel horrible. I'll probably stop by church tomorrow...

Kathryn's the MOLE!! That was such a suprise... I totally thought it was JIM cause he was just too perfect.. also.. NO ONE SUSPECTED HIM! But then he got excuted... so then I was screaming at the tv.. ITS STEVE ITS STEVE... but no... he was the winner and Kathryn was the mole!!! That was pretty interesting... poor girl... I would hate to be the mole cause I would feel bad I was screwing everyone over. But boy.. that was a really good ending.... =) OH and how cool is ANDERSON COOPER!! hahah.. I remember that dude from CHANNEL ONE!! I swear... he's just sooo kick ass! I feel as if I grew up with him cause we used to watch him at Holy Name and at SL. hahahahah... same with Lisa Ling and that Serena chick from MTV news.... WEIRD! =)

OHH and to add.. all the couples on Temptation Island stayed together!?! YAY!! =) Thats soo awesome... Isn't Billy the cutest!?!?

grateful things...
1) I'm grateful for Keri... cause she made me these really cool CDs... hahahha.. I put them into my car and I was laughing everytime a song came on cause they were SOOOOOO old!! HAHAHAH.. I completely forgot about MR WENDEL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
2) I'm grateful for Band-aid sheer strips... one of my nails ripped and its on the base... so if I were to cut it, it would be VERY PAINFUL. So... to protect it, Ive been using these baby band aids... =)
3) I'm grateful that I have a *nominated* board for next year..=).. actually.. I'm VERY VERY VERY grateful for that. And trust me.. they are going to do a wicked awesome job. =)


No comments: