Wednesday, February 14, 2001

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY everyone! =) Really... yay. I got some valentines from my friends.. so I do feel love. So its like what Jr told me yesterday... "Its not about having lovers.... its about the love." So... today... I love everyone.... I LOVE YOU... =) yes.. you at the computer, reading my lil blogger for the day. Lets hope you aren't some freaky perv or something... cause in that case, I take it back. I don't love you, but I do wish you good mental health.

UGH... one thing I am not loving is my left ear. Its has been PLUGGED for the longest time. I swear.. its so irritating. When I talk, theres an echo in my head!! So I've been doing everything I can do.. drinking water, chewing bubbleyum, blowing my nose, taking cough drops, jumping up and down in a circle 3 times... EVERYTHING and nothing is happening. =( So.. if anyone has any suggestions.. let me know before I decide to cut my ear off.

the 3
1) Im grateful that I got my right ear unplugged.
2) Im grateful for awesome kick ass friends...
3) Im grateful for people who update their bloggers also. =D THANKS GUYS!!!

No comments: