Friday, March 02, 2001

Tiring day... and all i did was go to work today! weird huh. So.. today was a big day at work because I got to actually sell tickets at the window. =) yeah.. nicole is growing up. You know when you go to the movies and theres a long line because of that RETARD manning the window... I swear.. I'm that retard. Like I'd be helping out a customer and then get confused... so I'd have to turn and ask my co-worker sarah... and then when I finally get it straight, there would be 10 more people in my line... IT WAS TERRIFYING!! Actually, it wasn't too bad... it kinda became fun after I got it down. =) So yeah... I'm a bad ass...

I have a new internet addiction. I have my very own Neopet! =) go to www.neopets.com and you can get your own also! My baby is a blue elephante named gertude630. She's soo cute and her favorite food is grapes. =) Its lots of fun cause you can go shopping for your pet, feed it, play games with it... its addicting i tell you!!! You can so see my pet at http://home.neopets.com/~gertrude630 . Isn't she adorable!?!

Anyhoo, I cleaned my room today... actually it was more like "organizing the CRAP" inside my room. Where did all of this come from!!?!? I guess the hardest part of "organizing" is trying to figure out wether to keep or chuck it. Some things are just keepsakes, I'll probably NEVER use it again, but hey, it has sentimental value.. so what to do? Keep it and once and awhile look at it and go... "awwwww... I remember.. " or throw it away?? Like what do I do with my old letters and notes.... I have no idea. *sigh* I mean I can save all this stuff just for myself and then what?? So my grandkids will find them stored in an attic and go.. "Gosh, Grandma was such a dork?" Oh well... I guess I'll just keep everything...=)

my grateful stuff... =)
1) Isn't that cool that old navy has doggie stuff now?? So, now I'm going to Old Navy with the intent of spoiling my Freddie. =) Its all good because wal-mart stopped selling the dog sweaters... so YAY OLD NAVY!
2) I'm grateful I survived my first day at the window... =) it was kinda fun in that "CRAP WHAT DO I DO NOW" way...
3) I'm grateful its the WEEKEND!! =) whooooo!

No comments: