Sunday, February 25, 2001

heheh... yesterday was an ADVENTURE for sure. =) In the morning, I was having another bad reaction to my medicine... so I pretty much laid in bed and waited for the room to stop spinning. But its all good cause it eventually did.

So then I Keri and Tina came over around 8ish and we went over to Hottie Todd's house. I must admit, I had my doubts about going because last time we were there... we ended up watching videos of him making speeches in front of his class. But now there was more than 5 people.. ran into Susan, one of our old classmates from SL who now goes to LB but is friends with one of the friends of JP (small world huh!)... and no speech class videos. =) During our first 2 minutes, we were all signaling like crazy to each other the "DUDE GET ME OUT OF HERE" hairsweep. But we stayed for a while.. even though no one could remember Keri's or my name for the life of them. I swear..I have met Hottie Todd how many times and he NEVER remembers... eh. Anyhoo.. people were grabbing asses and touching abs.. (lucky tina) and our original plan of dropping by died when I called the IMAX theater and the last NSYNC CONCERT showing was already done. =( So then we decided to go to the OH SO POPULAR 24 HOUR WALMART. SO as we are leaving, thats when conversations and situations get interesting... Todd's talking about wanting to consumate his desires and JP's screaming "NIIIICCCCCOOOOLLLLEEEEE" and pretty much everyone elses name at the party cause he was SMASHED. (he had that oh so attractive asain glow that went well with his "need to be cut and fix those roots" hair. ) But we eventually leave.. after digits are given.. *ahem keri... * hahahaha.

SO.. then here we are... happily driving back to the 57 when all of a sudden this van full of guys pull up to next and the passenger is giving us the "roll down your window" signal. I tell Keri to talk back to the homie and they are like.. "soooo where you girls going" and we were like... "um..... " Anyhoo.. these guys are going to the "PLACE"...( i dunno.. never heard of it...) anyhoo.. so the light turns green and we drive ahead. Then the light turns RED again and of course.. homies are next to us again.. =) This is when we decide to be "SMRT" and we take a picture of them.. (yes.. we had a camera handy!) and off on the 57 where they waved goodbye to us from Katella. =)

Continuing on... we make it to the wallmart after some "sex talk" and pretty much partied there until 2am. =) I don't know why walmart.. but its just so cool! Who actually needs FUSHIA PUMPS for $6! (i swear.. if those shoes were only a different color I'd sooo buy them.. but FUSHA?? ewww) There were these REALLY hilarious toys that made this really freaky LAUGH noise when you pushed a button... and Keri and I had the BEST TIME torchuring Tina with them... we had them synchronized so they'd make that midget "hee-hee-hee-haah-ahaaaaaaaaa" at the same time!! HAHAHAHAH.. it was too funny! I completely fell in love this this cute POUND PUPPY there... it was soo adorable, when you pet it.. its tail would wag and make a cute noise! but nooo.. didnt buy it. =) Anyhoo... we eventually left the walmart and came home. =)

Anyhoo.. today I had a convention meeting.. lunch with Armando and Beth, (where I listened to them chat about the EVILS of 2by2) and then went over to Laura's to somewhat practice our convention talent skit. BUT since it was only Beth, Laura, and I...we're missing others... and we need to find one or 2 more guys who would want to dance.... it was more of a "YEAH.. WE CAN DO THAT" and "LETS WATCH NICOLE MAKE A DORK OF HERSELF" gathering. =)

Came home after a drive in that GOSH AWEFUL RAIN!! Took a nap and Carlene came into my room, jumped on my, and woke up in time for THE SIMPSONS with NSYNC! =) Now.. wasn't that the funniest?!?! I swear... Ralph Wiggum is soo hilarious!! (My cat's breath smells like cat food!) They kids were a boy band named THE PARTY POSSE and the were singing "I saw you at a spelling bee.... Now I think I'm in L-U-V..." HAHAHAHA... And Justin kept on going "WORD!" That definitely ranks up there along with the X FILE spoof, the B SHARP and MONORAIL episodes. =)

yup.. the usual:
1) I'm grateful for WALMART! =)
2) I'm grateful that Carrie, Beth, and Laura want to do the convention talent show with me... =) YAY!! tis going to be kick ass... now we just need to get our guys to help us out too!
3) I'm grateful for Keri cause she got NSYNC tickets!! =D THANKS KERI!!!!!!

No comments: