Tuesday, February 27, 2001

today was one of thoe "BLAH" days.... i guess you can blame it on the rain. I woke up... realized i was single... went back to sleep. HAHAHA.. NOT EVEN.. it was more like.. I heard my alarm clock go off at 8am... listened to the oldies for a good hour...finally got out of bed around 9... got ready and left the apartment at 10:20.... got crappy parking and walked in the COLD to the box office for work. Work was pretty good... my supervisor was kinda in a crabby mood (as usual) but eventually got out of it. I think she's leaving or something going on with the higherups but she told me that whatever happens in the future, she's reccommending me to the "PEOPLE" cause she sthinksI have potential. =) So i guess thats a compliment... I have potential to be the BEST TICKET SELLER EVER!! =) hehehe.. yeah... i know.. being sarcastic again.. but yeah..I'm happy. At least I know she doesn't HATE me... and she's not planning on FIREING me. so YAY!

Well... remember how I spent over $400 for my books!?!? Well... one good thing is that the bookstore has some kind of redemption program where they give you $5 for even $100 you spent. So I went there today and showed my reciepts and got my $20 gift certificate. HERE I COME NEW SWEATSHIRT! =)

Well, tomorrow is the start of Lent and its time for me to give up something to hopefully better myself as well as sacrafice for God. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do because sometimes it seems like "giving up" something is like a contest of the sort.. when really, it shouldn't. I want to do something that will make me grow stronger. I guess I've been out of the loop when it comes to my religion. I know that God is there and he loves me unconditionally. Isn't that insane...he loves me unconditionally!?!? With all the stupid things I do and WILL do in the future.. he is constantly going to be there for me. I don't even think I can say that about my own dad.... Its a good feeling to know I have God. Sorry, didn't mean to get preachy.... just a realization I had while typing. I really should go to mass more often....

Last night I was on the computer, and Fred was sleeping in my bed. So he was snoring away... and all of a sudden I hear the jingle of his collar and a THUMP. HAHAHAHAH... FRED FELL OFF MY BED!! Poor thing. he climbed back up and just went back to sleep. hahahha... silly doggie.

MEN ARE DICKS. We are not WHORES! You guys are JUST AS CONFUSING as us.... maybe even more. Why can't you just INTERPRET THINGS CORRECTLY!! EVIL!! If its true that men think about sex every 5 seconds... then you thought about sex like 10 times while reading this??? EWWWWWW!!

okies.. the 3:
1) I'm grateful to have GOD. Things would NOT be possible without him.
2) I'm grateful for my spiffy umbrella and the titan shuttle... =)
3) I'm grateful for Life... this moment in time... the experiences I've had.... everything. =)





No comments: