Wednesday, February 07, 2001

You know those giant spotlights that shine in the sky for movie premieres or car dealerships?? my mom used to tell my sister and I that they were angels, hovering over us and making sure that we were good lil girls and whenever we'd see them in the car, we'd start screaming at my mom that our guardian angels were following us. So now everytime I see those lights in the sky.. I actually think someone is looking down on me making sure that I'm doing alright and making the right decisions. <--- my very own Dawson's Creek moment... cute AND sappy... and yet... very true.

So today was like my first real day at work where I didn't get a frustrated sigh from my supervisor. In fact.. she told me I did well today and perhaps might just survive my trial month! Pretty impressive. I'm getting to know my mac computer well and it doesn't beep at me as much anymore. =D

Right now, Carlene is spending the night over here cause she's feeling sick. She made my mom make me run out and buy her some Orange Juice and a pack of cough drops...

Yesterday... I had a good board meeting and it looks like the rest of my term as president will be pretty KICK ASS. =D YAY!! I'm going to miss it... but also, I'm going to love the free time!! I pretty much know what I want to do next year.. we'll see if it happens. ;) (gee wasn't that a rather teasing remark) Also, yesterday while I was running to the board meeting... I ran into Keri and Deanna.... HAHAHAHA.. Keri's blogger describes the event perfectly!! go check it out... HAHAHAHAHA.. *** I swear Keri.. when I read your blogger, I was laughing my ASS off!!! It was freaking hilarious!!! She's soo ewwwwwwwww***

After class, I ran out and had a late LATE dinner with Carrie @ Claim Jumpers *yummmm... potatocakes!* where we tried to think of creative ad slogans and have our usual conversation on THE LACK OF PERFECT MEN. I swear.. I'll probably get married when I'm old and wrinkly.. where the maid of honor will wheel me down in the wheelchair and the guests will feast on Ensure. ANYHOO... afterwards we went over to tapioca to meet up with Joe and chatted a while there. SICKO joe kept on spitting out the boba!! *cringe*

THE 3:
1) I'm grateful that I only have one more month as president. =D And I pretty much have my events set up so it should be an easy last month. Don't get me wrong... being president has been one of the most awesome experiences in my life and I feel that I am stronger than I was a year ago because of it. But I've been doing this now for almost 2 years... (my president the year I was VP was really EH so I did a lot of work for her since she didn't do any!) and I just want to try something new for a change. So.. YAY CHANGE!
2) I'm grateful that I had a good day at work today... for a while I felt as if I was the WORST person for the job and that my supervisor was greatly regretting it. But nooo.. I'm doing ok. =D yay!
3) I'm grateful for those LONG gaps between classes. They are absolutely perfect for naps, computer time, finishing up homework, last minute studying.... its all good.


No comments: