Saturday, February 24, 2001

I got this really HILARIOUS email from Melissa today... =)

the time is approximately 4:06 pm.
































i am in the Le Conte computing center.



























guess who is sitting to my left?






































YES
































its YES



















no really!















oh shit. are you jealous?

































hahahahahahahahha. just wanted to tell you that.









































heheheheheh. ok bye.




































=)
melissa



HAHAHAAHAHAH.. what a dork she is!! =) I told her that she should have dropped a pen onto his lap or something and be like.. "OOPS.. let me just get that." Wouldn't that have been wonderful!?!!? (For those of you who don't know who YES is.... He's this REALLY REALLY FINE guy from ROAD RULES... SEMESTER @ SEA on MTV and he goes to Berkeley... sooooooo cute!!) Too bad she didn't talk to him or anything... but how WICKED is that! =) Completely random!

grateful time!!
1) I'm grateful that Mel is coming down for the weekend!! =) YAY!! Its been a while since we've been able to kick back and catch up on life.... you know... how mine is sucky and how hers is too.... CAN'T WAIT!
2) I'm grateful that I cleaned out my car.. =) YAAY! For a while, its been like my closet, locker, and CKI file cabinet.... =) Now baby just needs a car wash.
3) I'm grateful for Manny... cause he's burning me a CD with all these old school songs...=) THANKS MANNY!! You are the Mac, cheese, and then some! =)


No comments: