Thursday, February 15, 2001

*sigh*... my ear is still bothering me. But now... I'm having problems with BOTH ears. Its horrible! I swear, I'm going to have to learn sign language soon cause its terrible. My mom and I think it may have something to do with me being congested and sick.. and I really really do hope it isnt an infection. This morning, it was pretty crappy. By the time I got to school for work, there was SOOOO much pressure in my head and I could barely hear a thing. When I went into the office, I announced dramatically.. "I THINK I'M DYING" and my supervisor simply said.. GO HOME THEN. that's it. Pretty easy. =)

So then.. I drove over to Save On to see if I can get something to jam down my ears and magically heal me. But accodring to the pharmacist... I need to go see a doctor because all she had was something for ear wax... and I don't think thats my problem. So... then I turn around and I run into Luis! =) I think he's stalking me.. but he's just there kicking it before class with his roomie.. He helps me find the Sudafed... (which the pharmacist told me to get and try for 2 days) and I buy more tissues and gum. Then I go home, frantically call my mom asking if she can get me some kind of drug at work, and conk out for awhile.

I woke up around 4..which was perfect since I had to meet Keri at 4:45 at the Paper Company to get stuff for the convention backdrop. We meet up there and wrestled with a giant roll of paper for like 15 minutes. SOoo. get this... we needed to get 3 rolls of 50 ft. So after our first roll (which was VERY uneven for some reason... ) the old lady (and I swear.. everyone who works there is OLD!) comes and she tells us.. OH.. IF ITS OVER 20 FEET YOU CAN HAVE ONE OF THE GUYS IN THE BACK CUT ONE FOR YOU... and then she goes into this whole math problem in her head .. blah blah blah.. 4 into 5... blah blah blah. SO keri and I are staring at each other like.. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS WOMAN TALKING ABOUT... ITS $.25 PER FOOT! HOW DIFFICULT IS THIS!?! and she goes into the back and gets her lachey boy to cut us paper. But its all good since we went and played around the store...looking at the GAZILLIONS OF STICKERS and lil nick knacks. We decided that we have to have our own house... where we will decorate it with IKEA furniture and cool PARTY SUPPLIES! YAY! =D

OK.. Nicole has another penny for her thought. =) You know those informercials for cleaning products... ORANGE GLOW.. OXICLEAN...blah blah blah.. those ones?? And they show the before and after pictures of people's bathrooms they they have cleaned right? SOOOO... HOW THE HELL DID THEY ALLOW THEIR BATHROOM TO GET THAT GRUNGY!!?! Its soo gross!! Mildew galore?!? Wouldn't you think that once the floor of your shower gets BLACK.. you ought to clean it or something?? Don't wait until dirt grows on the floor, walls, ceiling, or shower fixtures... thats just nasty! Like... do you tip toe in the shower and not touch the walls or anything??? Yeah.. just something that caught my attention.

Alrighty... I better go.. My ears are soooo bothering me right now. =(
So.. here's my grateful 3:
1) I'm grateful my supervisor let me off today. =D
2) I'm grateful for my crazy dog.. cause he keeps my feet warm at night.
3) I'm grateful that it stopped raining. Let's hope it stays that way until Monday. =)

No comments: