Sunday, February 04, 2001

ok.. so we didnt end up going CLUBBIN... but instead carrie, manny, pic, ryan, beth, and I had a very wicked time Karaoking. yup... it was FUN!! hahahahh... Ryan's rendition of PUFF DADDY's COME WITH ME was rather disturbing.... but I think LOVE SHACK made up for it. And Beth went book happy... I think we may have been the first people in that whole place to actually sing that ALPHABET SONG and IF YOU ARE HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT. The thing about going to these karaoke places is that the way you KNOW the song... probaby will not be the version on the tv screen... and some of the titles are pretty questionable... Who's LENNY CAREY!?! But yeah... the 2 hours we were there was pretty kick ass.

Before all that, we went over to DOWNTOWN DISNEY.. which was REALLY REALLY nice BUT freakin crowded!!! Just for dinner, the wait would have been 3 hours for a good majority of the restaurants. Carrie and I went to SEHPORA where we gawked at the makeup and were sadded by the fact that we didn't have the time nor the money to really SHOP and play with the products. But one day... I WILL GO BACK... and probably come out of the store feeling satisfied and guilty. ANYHOO... so since we didn't want to wait those 3 hours, we decided to go to the Block for dinner, where we met up with Beth and Ryan. We waited there for an hour or so just to get a table, but we kept ourselves entertained with carrie and beth buying gumballs. OH YEAH and we somewhat celebrated Carrie's birthday 3 weeks early... hahahahahaha...
BEFORE all that, we were over in TORRANCE or HAWTHORNE... i duuno.. around that vicinity... and hung out at the mall while manny got his hair cut and finished his "STUFF." While at the mall, Pic and I followed Carrie around on her conquest for the perfect clubbing pants.. and BEFORE THAT... we had a canidates meeting at CSUF where I was very happy to know that no one got lost looking for the room I booked. YAY! =)

oh.. I have a YAY for KERI KLOCK.. cause she was able to ajust her colors to her blogger!! =D heheheheh.. GOOD JOB MY PINOY HOMEGAL! You can check it out at www.beri17.blogspot.com. hehehehe... I swear.. everyone needs to get a blogger!! I think JR has one now as well as Beth!! hahahah.. ITS SOO COOL!! =D Oh.. except when I see Keri and I'm telling her what Ive been up to and she's like.. OH YEAH... I READ IT IN YOUR BLOGGER... hahahahaha... =P its all good.. at least I know people are reading this lil ole site of mine.

OH.. I have another pet peeve... WhEn YoU SeE PeOpLe TyPe LiKe ThIs... iSn'T tHiS iRrItAtINg??? ArE yOu GeTtInG A hEaDaChE?? ok enough.. my left hand is having problems coordinating that damn shift button.

the 3.
1) im grateful that we left DOWNTOWN DISNEY early.. i guess there was some kind of problems there cause there were a whole mess of ambulances outside when we were leaving . So at least we were able to get out before anything major happened.
2) i'm grateful for good times and memories... I'm sure I'll remember this whole weekend... how I was nearly crushed in a mosh pit one night.. and the next night singing BUST A MOVE at BC501. It was an experience.
3) i'm grateful foor good friends. =D From CKI pals to my SL chickas... everyone is KICK ASS!! =D *muah* love ya all!!

No comments: