Monday, February 12, 2001

Still feeling crap-tastic. At least I'm not at the SICK AS A DOG phase like yesterday. Yesterday was the ultimate day of AGONY. First of all, I had this evil menginitis which I believe I caught from my sister. Then I have this horriffic stye in my left eye, whom with Carrie's influenced, named it QUASIMODO. Then to make matters worse... its that time of the month and those gosh awful cramps from HELL come. So basically, I didn't move from the couch the whole day yesterday. Mom made me some chicken soup while I laid in agonizing pain, watching THE BRADY BUNCH MOVIE and some weird BAD movie on HBO with David Hasselhoff that was set in the Philippines and one of his costars was Donita Rose, who is a filipino actress. Weird huh? I remember the times when Melissa and I would joke to each other that we would get the other the David Hasselhoff/Yanni/John Tesh cd just as a cruel joke for the holidays. Who actually buys them??

Well, today I'm better. Not 100% but more like 60%. My stye isn't has HUGE.. just a lil puffy. I'm still hacking my lungs out... but the cramps have subsided. I can breath through one nostril. So its all good. Strawberry coughdrops are helpful and so is the throat coat tea. =)

I love it when it rains... and then again I hate it. Cause when it rains and then stops, especially when you have to go to school, you have to lug around your bookbag, umbrella, purse (if you are a girl or just one of those really organized guys), and whatever layer of clothing you need. Well at least the rain here has been on and off. This morning it was horrible and I had the hardest time seeing when driving over. But its still fun and it gives your car a quick wash. =)

okies... I better go off to class now. So.. here are my grateful 3:
1) i'm grateful for opposable thumbs. Or else I couldn't go like this with my thumb.... you can't see what I'm doing cause DUH... its a computer and a simple blogger. AND i don't know exactly how to program this puppy to put pictures up... so use your "CLEAN" imagination.
2) i'm grateful for umbrellas and windshield wipers.
3) i'm grateful for FIRE... =)

No comments: