Tuesday, February 13, 2001

Lets all bow our heads in silence... for my printer has DIED. Actually.. its not DEAD... just malnourished. It needs new ink. It has been needing ink for a good 5 months now... but it was only BLACK... so I was printing all my documents on color. But now, the color is gone too. =( Ladies and gentlemen, this is procrastination at its finest. =) So... *NOTE TO SELF* get ink tomorrow.

Just wondering.. what makes someone a REAL WORLD allstar? I'm done watching the ROAD RUL:ES/REAL WORLD extreme challenge and the people on it are referred to as ALL STARS? Thats weird considering that they are famous for doing nothing and having their lives taped doing it. So.. they are like all-star do nothing-ers? Do their personalities have more STAR quality then the other cast members from their shows? Just thinking to myself again....

OH.. heres another though. Do you feel that if something goes wrong... you parents will find someway to make it your fault?? I don't think they do this intentionally, but maybe they overanalyze the situation and think of how you could have avoided it in the first place. For example: Me being sick this weekend. I say I caught whatver it was from my sister who came home over the week and was lying in my bed... coughing away. Logical thinking right? Well, my mom's reason to me being sick is... You're room's dirty and you stay up late. Yes... perhaps that is a factor in my illness.... but I think not as significant as my sister coughing open mouthed into my pillows and bed sheets. Another example... I remember once when I was young and we were coming home from church. My back had that weird prickly feeling.. you know when you get REALLY HOT... and I told my mom this. My mom's reason... GOD IS PUNISHING YOU. Is this really necessary?? I mean, couldn't a simple explaination of "Nicole... its hot... don't worry we'll be home soon.... its just the HOT LEATHER in the car that bothering you" work?? Yeah... another penny for my though.

Good day at work today. =D I'm getting the hang of it! YAY!

The rain made CSUF pretty icky today. The walkways were puddles... and if you didn't want to walk into the puddle you could go on the MUDDY, SLIPPERY GRASS. A no win situation. The whole thing made me feel sad for those folks with the wheelie-bookbags.

things I am grateful for:
1) I'm grateful that I don't have a wheelie-bookbag.
2) I'm grateful that it stopped raining... for the meantime.
3) I'm grateful that God wasn't really punishing me for being silly at church all those years ago... it was a combination of the hot weather, the heating leather seats in the car, and having to wear those damn ichy dresses. I like to tell myself this everyonce and a while. =D

No comments: