Friday, February 02, 2001

Well... i'm done with my FIRST week of school and first OFFICAL week of work.. and yet.. it feels as if I didn't even have that vacation!! EWWW!!?! HmmmmMm... so first of all, let me start with work. so far so good?? I think. Its just that my new supervisor is EXTREMELY impatient and expects me to get everything right. And its hard.. cause 1) its a freaking MAC computer i have to work with!! I haven't used a mac since the old school days at holy name when we played MATH BLASTER!! so.. i dont get all the commands and this constant CTRL Xing!!! 2) there's sooo many things i need to remember, like CODES!! ok.. so lets say someone wants to watch a HOTEL PARADISIO.. the code would be LTHP25FEBE... meaning LT for LITTLE THEATER, HP for HOTEL PARADISIO, 25FEB thats Feb 25, E means at 8pm. Theres different theaters, different shows, different dates and different times!! Not to mention we take care of things for the MUSIC department... so now the code is COMPLETELY different!! AAACKK!! but ehhhh.. its ok... im getting it. really i am. Tuesday was just really tough. today was better. =) so yeah.. its all good. yup. it is!! But I do get one perk... i get 2 free tix to each production!!! =D yay!! my mom is all ready to claim those tickets.

As for my classes... they are all pretty good. Turns out i have my bio class with Mary.. YAY! =D Very VERY cute guy in my ad writing class... He's a fireman and a TOTAL HOTTIE!! =D ** potential pickup line for this guy... HEY.. WOULD YOU LIKE TO LIGHT MY FIRE??** =D but HELL NO would I use it.. I'll just sit back, stare and plan out our wedding. *sigh* HAHAHA.. JUST KIDDING!!

I'm seeing people on campus now!! *meaning people I know.. cause OBVIOUSLY I will be seeing people on campus.. its not like its MY university where I am the only student.. =P* On Wednesday, I ran into JR (shoutout cousin), Keri and Crystal at the Mainframe... when Keri and Crystal found me, I was freaking out cause I forgot my purse in McCarthy Hall in my last class.. so they went with me to get it.. *YAY! IT WAS STILL THERE AND NOTHING WAS MISSING!*... I ran into Tina on my way to the Union... Ran into Justin at the Mainframe again... after my good old 3 hour nap in the tsu theater lobby where I think I was humming or something in my sleep, saw Stephanie, Danielle, and Raquel in the parking lot.... so it was a good feeling to know that I knew people. =D .

HmmmM.. i feel like doing something wicked and wild today. I'm going to list things that IRRITATE NE. =) and then I'll list my grateful things.. dont want to end with the negative vibes. thats bad.

3 things that IRRITATE ME
1) manniquins with erect nipples: I bet you some man came up with this freakin concept. How stupid is this?? Like I'm going to pass by a store window and say.. HEY.. THAT BLOUSE LOOKS GOOD ON THAT MANNIQUIN... THEY REALLY FLATTER HER ERECT NIPPLES! I SHOULD BUY TTHAT BLOUSE!! its just wrong.. WRONG I TELL YOU!!!
2) Freaky men who play car cat and mouse with you... grinning like idiots when they pass by you. PLEASE.. like I'm really going to swoon, pull over and confess my love to you. This goes to those PERV TRUCKERS too!! Stop looking down into my car!! EWWWWWWW!!
3) When cell phones or pagers go off in class.THATS SO IRRITATING!! Are we supposed to turn around and think.."dude.. that guy is SOOOO popular.. he gets his booty calls during class!" What makes it even more IRRITATING is when they ANSWER it in class and proceed to have a conversation!! WHAT THE HELL!?!?! Sooooo.. =P to all you freaks!!

ok.. on a lighter note.. =) here's my GRATEFUL THINGS!
1) I'm grateful for BOMBIE cause he keeps me motivated to DAMN FINISH SCHOOL already! He's like the big brother I never had... *sigh* its like it was only yesterday when he taught me how to dance to THE JET'S "I GOT A CRUSH ON YOU"...or when he'd terrorize carlene and I and lock us in his closet.... hehehehe.. but he's cool. He just told me a new pickup line that I think you all will enjoy. I"M A POKEMON. CAN I TAKE A PIKACHU?? (its more effective if you have a FOB ACCENT!) heheheh.. he's a dork. I swear.. it runs in the family!
2) I'm grateful I found my purse!! My heart stopped when I realized that I didn't have it with me on wednesday.... It had EVERYTHING in it.. my wallet, phone, and...STUFF!! =D sooo.. BIG YAY for finding my purse!!
3) I'm grateful for the way things are. Its hard to explain... but I'm just content with life at the moment. I have my awsome family.. I have my spiffy friends... I feel incredibly rich. =)

No comments: