Monday, February 19, 2001

YAYYYYY!!! The convention backdrop is done and it looks REALLY spiffy. =D It took the WHOLE day to cut out paper, draw, tape and paint that puppy... but hey.. its done! =D So.. MAD PROPS to everyone who helped... Tina, Stephenie, Raquel, Keri, Carrie, Manny, Lamar, Chrissy, Beth and even my sister and Fred who who came out once and a while to entertain us with their crazy HIGHJINKS! Sorry guys for turning into the PAINT NAZI... but I just wanted to get it done. =D Also... I was kinda getting nervous cause it was supposed to rain... ( even though my mom made me offer an egg and pray to St Lucy asking for the rain to stop... I dunno... but hey.. it worked! ) The day was lots of fun though... I found my old STAR OF THE WEEK packet from first grade and there was a letter from Keri in it that I showed her... hahahah.... Carlene was making a collage of Fred outlines... Manny and Carrie bickering... Lamar and his crazy stories.... it was fun just sitting around, talking, and painting.

After we were done, the remainder of us, Carrie, Manny, Beth, Chrissy, and I played CRAINIUM! HAHAHAHAH.. that was sooo hilarious!!! Manny is the master at charades! I swear... TOO FUNNNY!! His rendition of "snake charmer" had us all rolling on the floor!! And Carrie and Beth had to sculpt NIPPLES... HAHAHAHAHAH... too much. We have to play this game again... =D

Well, that was yesterday... today I finished my packing over at the house and said my final goodbyes.

Afterwards, I met up with Beth and Carrie for dinner at DOWNTOWN DISNEY and playtime at SEPHORA. =D I think we were there for a good hour just trying on makeup. Theres this one lip-gloss that Beth bought that tastes like COTTON CANDY! Talk about a seduction tactic! I didn't buy anything... =( but had fun making mental lists on what I want to get when I get my paycheck. =) Once we were all dolled up and GLITTERED DOWN...we went over to the RAINFOREST CAFE where we were watching these tourists from boonieville USA play with these light magic toys and called the tree an "asshole" cause we thought there was an microphone in it and we were describing our waitor. He never gave me my teaspoon! =( But although the service was ICKY... (he tried kissing ass in the end though... he probably saw us flicking the tree off) the dinner was great. Thank god for great friends... good company always improves the crappiest day. THANKS GUYS!! I NEEDED IT.

Here's my grateful things... =)
1) I'm grateful that it didn't rain while we were painting the backdrop yesterday... WHOOOOOO!!! I don't know what we would have done... and I think everyone's knees were aching so another painting day would have been out of the question... but yay!! We're done!! Now.. I just have to work on the centerpieces!
2) I'm grateful that my medicines are working.. =) My ears are almost better and are on/off pluged! =) HORRAY!
3) I'm grateful things are DONE. Let's move on.

No comments: