Tuesday, January 30, 2001

One day down... now how many until summer vacation?? Gosh, I must be insane to take 5 classes... but I really want to graduate already! Let me give you guys an idea of my schedule so that if anyone needs to find me... you know where I am.. *AHEM* Tina, Marissa, Keri... and anyone else who wants to kick it at the "table" with me studying!

MONDAY:
MATH:9-9:50
BIO:10-10:50
CKI BOARD MEETING: 12-12:50
COMM 350:1-2:15
COMM 351: 5:30-6:45
COMM 300: 7-9:45

TUESDAY:
WORK: 11-4:30

WEDNESDAY:
MATH:9-9:50
BIO: 10-10:50
CKI CLUB MEETING: 12-12:50
COMM 350: 1-2:15
COMM 351: 5:30-6:45

THUSDAY:
WORK: 11-4:30??

FRIDAY:
MATH: 9-9:50
BIO: 10-10:50
WORK: 11-4

Yup... theres my schedule. So far my classes are ok and the only sucky sucky day would be monday since I have to be there for the whole freakin day!! I went to go get an estimate of how much my books were going to cost and the total is almost $400!! Isn't that outrageous!?!? And to think, at the end of the semester, I'll be lucky if I get at least $150 back!! So unfair!

But look on the brightside, today I got really good parking cause I parked over yonder at the RGC since thats where my last class lets out and I didn't even have to babysit a lane! OH! Also, in my comm classes, there were a lot of cute guys in them!! =D yay!! Or is that a nay considering that I may lose some concentration by the pack of hotties in my ad classes, thus failing and never being able to graduate. OH TERRIFF! Well, I guess I'll just make the best of it. =D

I guess right now I'm freaked out that I may get overwhelmed by the classes, work, cki, friends, family issues, moving, cute guys, studying, writing, deciding what I'm going to wear in the morning, lack of sleep, cleaning my room, helping my mom out at home, wanting to go out and party, people who dissapprove of me, those who need my help, car maintainance, taking Fred out for walks, figuring out WHICH key goes to the right locks on my door, updating my blogger, making sure that I'm taking the right classes, etc... you know the usual worries of a groovy chick like myself. I guess all I can do now is PRAY... and TIME MANAGEMENT! =D

OH!! One thing really IRKED me today... the lack of desks for leftys!!! I swear.. its a conspiracy!! It sucks that in a gianlt lecture hall, there is no seat with a LEFT HANDED desk!! So, now my notes are sloppy and I have to recopy them cause 1) it helps me study and 2) I get all obsessive compulsive with my notes and they HAVE to be neat (handwriting slanted perfectly to the right AND color coordinated!) and organized... and I can't achieve that without the right desk!! *Some right hand desk are alright for me, but its those darn seats in lecture halls with those tiny tables that piss me off!)

da 3:
1) I'm grateful that I got the classes I needed... and I didn't have to sign away my first born just to get them!!
2) I'm grateful for colored pens,,, they help me remember things.. and they make my notes look pretty!
3) I'm grateful I found my parking permit. I was worried that I had lost it... cause the last time I had seen it was before the move from Chino to Pomona... when I picked it up at my dads. And I really didn't want to go buy a new one for $50!! So.. YAY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At this moment I am ready to do my breakfast, after having my breakfast coming again to read other news.


My web-site ... Nike Air Max