Monday, December 29, 2003

I was totally surprised by getting an alumni newsletter from my ELEMENTARY school. Wow. I was really impressed that they had found me. I don't live in San Dimas anymore and have moved 3 times since then, and yet they found me. Lucy's apparently had "lost" me once during all the moving and I was listed as MIA in one alumni newsletter which prompted Tina, Keri, and other Lucy girls to call me and ask if I was still alive.

Although I was feeling incredibly OLD, I started to laugh as I read this newsletter because a million memories came back to me. One of which was the first sweet romantic thing ever done for me. It was in kindergarten when Joey R. walked me to my car and asked to carry my books for me. Unfortunately, I was much too embarrassed and shy at the time to appreciate it because my dad had been there. But when I think about it now, I go "how cute!"

Oh to be young and innocent again.... :)

No comments: