Thursday, December 04, 2003

I got to work on some knitting today...




Yeah right. It looks more like this:


Day 2


I took me FOREVER just to get this far... mainly because I'm anal and I made myself start over about 6 times because the stitching was crooked or too loose or whatnot. I actually stopped by the bookstore today to look at some books to get more "insight" on knitting (meaning I was having a real hard time getting that damn stitch down. I blame the fact that I'm left handed... but actually I'm retarded and I can't understand the directions. Right needle? Loop? Where does the string go!? What do I do with the left needle!?) and I found KNITTING FOR KIDS. Talk about ANNOYING. They had pictures of kids and the scarves, hats, ponchos and sweaters they made. SWEATERS AND PONCHOS! I don't even have a coaster yet alone 10 rows of stitches and these kids had their own afghans made with their perfect stitches. What brats. I'll show them... I'll show them ALL!!

This is where I would cackle over my caldron. Muhaha.

No comments: