Friday, December 19, 2003

Dear Santa,

I've been a very very good girl this year. So if you don't mind, I'd greatly appreciate you rewarding me on my "goodness" with this camera. Here is a picture so that you pick it out easily for me.


*drool*


F*ck me... this is one sexy camera Santa. Its the Lecia DIGILUX 2. This camera is made with LOVE and that's why its so freaking expensive. Actually, a Lecia camera of any kind would be nice... but this one would be super duper nice.

Have you been working out Santa? You're looking pretty good in that suit. That Mrs. Clause sure is one lucky woman. ;)

Anyways, if not, thats ok. A new "working" car would be nice too. If not that, world peace and a stockingful of money will do.

Merry Christmas!
~Nicole

P.S. What kind of cookies do you want? Is Vanilla flavored soy milk ok? I'll just leave whatever I have down by the fireplace. (But feel free to roam about the kitchen and take whatever you want. There's some excellent cereal atop of the frige and a can of clam chowder in the pantry if you're really hungry. Just grab a bowl in the cupboard to the left of the stove and stick it in the microwave for 4 minutes. Be sure to put saran wrap on it because then it will pop around and it may wake us up... not to mention make a mess in the microwave so be careful.)

No comments: