Thursday, December 11, 2003

There was a time that when I listened to NSYNC's THE ONLY GIFT, I would smile and blush during Lance's solo. I'd imagine he was singing to me... that deep sexy voice was all for me.

What a nerd I was.

Men suck.

I'm not gonna start burning my bra over a scented candle anytime now though. The pads in my bra might just start an inferno.

Ok. I figured that I can't completely SHUT OUT guys from my life... nor can I stop foolish girly romantic notions from forming my head because 1) All those romance novels have messed up my mind. Really. I need to start reading about crime and mysteries... and murderers who kill asshole guys and daft girls who fall for them. 2) I'm in the business of weddings... so of course I'll think "awww... why can't that be me" being the pathetic sap that I am. 3) I've been boycrazy since the day I was born. If the doctor who had delivered me was male... I probably was checking him out and admiring how his hands firmly but tenderly slapped my bottom.

Not really. That's just sick.

I'm just gonna collect stranded puppies and become a doggie wedding planner for uber rich folks who have money to throw away on their pets. "The bride was wearing a rhinestone encrusted leash. Guests feasted on pedigree dog biscuits. The couple is registered at PETCO."

Or I'm gonna ask for an arranged marriage then I won't have to worry about finding that "someone". I'll be lazy and have someone take care of it for me. I have a dowry in the form of a case of good silverware. I good catch. I pour good tea.

Or... I can just roll my eyes and move on.

Thats do-able.

No comments: