Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Wrapping gifts with the family:

nicole: this is cute!! where did you get it?!
carlene: I'm not telling you where cause i got you one like it.
*slience*
sonny: WHY DID YOU TELL HER!?!

Wow. I think that if Sonny hadn't have said anything, I would have taken that as sisterly sarcasm. Too funny. :)

Speaking of Christmas shopping, I started! :) I feel like I'm behind though. But I've started making some gifts. :) No, I'm not making macaroni necklaces Jean...

Anyways, I'm teaching myself how to knit. This is what I have so far:


Day 1


It looks like it might take a while for a scarf or mitten to actually take shape... You don't know how long it took just to UNDERSTAND the directions to get that first stitch. Good gracious. At least I'm not making anything knit related as Christmas gifts...

Oh. Some new sexy pics of the puppy. :)


*You can't see it, but they've got me wearing a dog sweater.*


*Please help me.*


I've been procrastinating, can't you tell? :P

No comments: