Friday, December 19, 2003

I just spent a little more than 6 hours of my life today dedicated to LORD OF THE RINGS. :) Oh my goodness...

The first 3 hours were in the early afternoon while I watched "THE TWO TOWERS" on DVD with Carlene. Since, I haven't had watched it before, I figured that there was no time like that moment to sit down and enjoy the film. Well, actually Carlene just popped in the DVD while I was making my Christmas presents and told me to watch... I couldn't give all my attention to the movie seeing that I was being "crafty" but I got the gist of what the "happenings" were... and what I couldn't get, I got a mini-rundown from Carlene....

Which was good, or else I would have been a bit lost later on when I watched RETURN OF THE KING with Mondo later on that night. WOW! Serious eye candy all around, from the battle scenes, to the different location and building shots, to Orlando Bloom kicking ass and looking majorly hot with his bow and arrow. :) Actually, everyone was kicking ass and I have to say that I was on the edge of my seat throughout the entire movie (probably also because I didn't go to the restroom before I entered the theater... goodness, they sure do know how to prolong the end don't they!) I think I'd probably want to go see it again just so that I can understand it more.

*gasp*

Did I just admit that I want to see it more than once? Goodness, I think I just made some Lord of the Rings fans very proud.

I apologize for calling you nerds. :)

No comments: