Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Lucky me got to chat a bit with Santa before he left for work... check it out. :)

spaznik: HI SANTA!
SantaClaus: Ho! Ho! Ho! Tonight is the big night! Have you been naughty or nice?
spaznik: ive been very nice!
SantaClaus: Outstanding! I'm very happy to hear that! O:)
spaznik: how are your elves??
SantaClaus: Here's something you should know about elves; they call a couple of times a year and check in to see how you're doing.
spaznik: really?!
SantaClaus: Indeed

spaznik: how are you doing?
SantaClaus: I'm well, thank you :). How are you?
spaznik: I'm great!
SantaClaus: Well, that's good! I hope you are spreading the Christmas spirit with others in need.
spaznik: I sure am! I baked cookies today!
SantaClaus: Mm hm.
spaznik: whats your favorite cookie santa?
SantaClaus: Oh, I cannot pick a favorite. ;)

spaznik: how is Mrs. Claus doing?
SantaClaus: Wonderfull! That's very kind of you to ask.

spaznik: so what are you going to get me?
SantaClaus: Sorry, I can't tell you that -- we've been working all year to make it a surprise! ;)

SantaClaus:There's not much time left, so please give me one wish at a time. What would you like for Christmas?
spaznik: a man
SantaClaus: I suspect that's not all! ;) Is there anything else you would like?
spaznik: love
SantaClaus: While everything I bring is made with lots of love, I can't actually bring love itself. That's up to you to find.
spaznik: you're useless to me.
SantaClaus: Is there anything else you would like?
spaznik: I need money Santa
SantaClaus: Ho Ho! If you only new how many times I've heard that! :D
spaznik: are you calling me a ho?
SantaClaus: Maybe.

spaznik: goodnight santa!
SantaClaus: ...and to all a good night! ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

:)

No comments: