Monday, December 22, 2003

legolas
Congratulations! You're Legolas!


Which Lord of the Rings character and personality problem are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


Keeping with the whole Lord of the Rings themed blog... my darling sister wrote this on her xanga and I thought it was hilarious. Enjoy!

*updated for Jean*
**disclaimer: don't read if you haven't seen the movies, or if you don't want to know what happens in the end.**
***sorry.***

****:P****
Man even though we all knew Frodo was going to get that damn ring destroyed I was still surprise to actually see it happen. I waited 3 frickin' years to see it happen and when it finally slowly melted into the pit O flames I nearly pee-ed in my pants. And HELLO the movie is totally about Sam... fuck Frodo... he had mostly all the speaking lines that had some monumental Biblical message hidden behind it. In the end Sam got off the Lava rock... got back to the Shire... and even got married and had some kids. Poor Frodo was left feeling even more lost than ever and had to go away to live with the elves and wizards. *nods head* And about that home wrecker chick in the second movie... she ended up being cool. She frickin' ROCKED whe she decapitated the dragon and then killed the evil black hooded thing. Before that I must admit I was about throw down for Liv Tyler if home wrecker got all up on the King.

So... yeah... good movie ... even though it was a bit too long. I can't wait for the extended DVD collection to see all the deleted scenes and behind the scenes action satisfaction.

btw... anyone know how to speak elfish?


Not I said the fly... but I'm sure there are some folks out there who can.

Oh.. by any chance, did anyone feel the quake down here? I woke up, saw the news, and was all "THERE WAS A 6.0 EARTHQUAKE!?!" Hmmm, how weird. At least it wasn't too bad. I'm sure everyone's grateful for that.

No comments: