Monday, July 30, 2001

And so the countdown for ICON begins... and the proof is in my room. My closet has once again blown up and I've been trying on different combinations of clothing in hopes that I accomplish my goal of looking oh*so*cute in NY. Well, Beth came by today and has approved of what I have so far... yay! :) I think I'll have a LOT of fun... especially since my roomies will be Carrie, K-athy, and Beth. I can already see us dancing and singing to our hairbrush microphones as we get ready for events in our room... SOOO excited. :D

Hey Manny... MINE!!

It was a chill weekend... :) Carlene came over friday and we basically played with the karaoke all day. She then took Jen out clubbing, (where I believe she left poor jen on the dancefloor to be mauled by some freaky guys.. but I hear jen liked it...) and came home with Nick, who spent the night. That left Carlene to sleep in my bed, and me with an aching arm in the morning cause she kicks. :o My dear sister also wanted me to meet one of her friends whom she thinks I'll be perfect with since we're both "quirky." I was reading while she was talking to the guy... tell him in her best fob accent "she makes good tea... she be good wife for you." OH how I do love my sis...

I had my FTC meeting the next day and it went pretty well. :) I got to see Salamanca and kept hugging and exclaiming * I MISSED YOU* to him... I did! :) Afterwards, Ryan, Carre, and I drove to the Block to meet up with Beth were we shopped. (I was window shopping up until I saw the cutest jacket that broke my *I don't need anything* trance)

Had a very interesting conversation with Pic today... damn lucky duck. But I cross my fingers and wish that some day, it will be me.
Pic: i called you on your cell
Me: hmmmm.... weird.. it hasnt rang or anything.. whats up?
Pic: i called you when i was right in front of lance
Me: OH SHUT UP!! oh my gosh..
Pic: i got to shake his hand!!!
Me: SHUT UP!!
At least he thought of me and my crush on Lance to call me when he was near him... :)

Did you know that *LL Cool J* means Ladies Love Cool James? Something to think about huh... actually, not really.

smack it, flip it, rub it down...
1) I'm grateful for Color Me Badd... who knows where they are, but they came up with some good songs during their 15 minutes. *ALL FOR LOVE* and * I WANNA SEX YOU UP* always manages to put a smile on my face... they're just silly songs.
2) I'm grateful that I have people on my commitee... *whew* THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOLUNTEERING!!
3) I'm grateful because WE GOT THE HOUSE!! :D Soooo... if anyone is free in January... I'll be moving and will be needed some help hauling boxes and furniture... :) Pretty pretty please??? I'll bake you cookies!!!

No comments: