Wednesday, July 25, 2001

YEE HAW!! I LOVE NSYNC!! I LOVE LANCE!! He's such a cutie... *sigh* Mrs. Lansten Bass? Mrs. Nicole Bass? Well, its alright... not necessarily better than Concepcion but if I'm happily married, I'll take any name that comes my way.

Well, I'm jotting this on back of an NSYNC ROCKS MY WORLD sign in the parking lot/golf course behind the Rose Bowl because concert just ended and traffic sucks. I think I have spent over 6 hours in Keri's car today and the concert was only 2 hours long! The Rosebowl is an awful venue.. parking SUCKS, exiting the parking lot SUCKS cause theres only ONE main road and 20 thousand cars trying to get out.. and it was HELLA EXPENSIVE!! $15 baby!

OOOOO..I love this song! Everyone should go and download *GONE* by NSYNC. Yes... even you non-NSYNC lovers out there *ahem Phuoc*, but its a really great song.. nice back beat... kinda sad but pretty lyrics. We've been in the parking lot for over an hour and have been listening to the new CD...its making its second round now...

Anyhoo, back to the concert. I arrived at Keri's around 4 and we went over to Save-on to buy some supplies. Then we went back to her place and proceeded to paint the windows of her car with phrases such as *HONK 4 NSYNC*, *NSYNC OR BUST* and my personal favorite *BSB SUCKS*. =) Lauren finally came and we finished our decorating by putting pictures of our beloved on the doors and hood of the car. IT WAS ART!

The ride to Pasadena started off fun... I was in this lil world of NSYNC cds and being uncharacterstically bold with strangers by making eye contact with surrounding drivers, flashing my HONK 4 NSYNC sign and screaming *COME ON! DO IT!* If they did, and most did, they would be rewarded with a great big smile, a thumb up, and a whoop of celebration. We encountered slight traffic when we hit Arcadia, but it was cool cause we made more honking friends. I am proud to say that I got 3 big rigs to blow their horn for me. =) *YAY* It was 6:30pm, the concert was only an hour away and I felt the NSYNC love on the California freeway.

But 2 hours later, we were still on the freeway and EVERY exit was blocked. We had changed our *HONK 4 NSYNC* signs to *HONK 4 TRAFFIC* signs in hopes to lighen the spirits of our fellow concert goers caravans... but we all got tired. FINALLY made it to the Rose Bowl, were we parked WAAAAAYYYY yonder in the boonies and had to walk for a LOOOOONG time in order to get to the stadium. Keri and Lauren went ahead to the seats while I searched frantically for GATE B and WILL CALL for Carrie since I had her ticket.

Gate B was on the opposite side and Carrie was waiting patienly.. we find out seats and *YAY* the show starts. (sure we missed EDENS CRUSH and SAMANATA MUMBA.. but oh well.. just as long as I see my boys.. its all good.) I LOVE NSYNC... they are soo great. =) *sigh* sooo dreamy... and they are just great. did i mention they were great? Yeah.. they're great. =) I'm tell you.. they aren't a boy band!! They're a MAN BAND!!

They played a lot of their new songs which were all really good. =) OH and some new stuff for their old songs like mechanical bulls for SPACE COWBOY... *drool* There was this one lil girl in front of me though who kept on standing on her seat and waving her arms about... OHH and one lil girl behind me who kept on screaming I LOVE YOU JUSTIN over and over again... come on kid!! You're sitting in row 71.... he's not going to hear you!! GIVE IT UP!!!

yes yes yes here we go...
1) I'm grateful for a great time today... even with the traffic and lack of bathrooms.. OH!! I'm also grateful for my camera with the awesome lenses!! Those pics are going to be sooooo wicked... =)
2) I'm grateful that I was able to find Carrie because I didn't have my cell phone and I was afraid that we would all get lost and confused and therefore not see the concert.. but I did.. and I love Lance..so all is good. =)
3) I'm grateful for NSYNC... =) And Lance... soo cute.





No comments: