Wednesday, August 01, 2001

Fred stinks.

Went last minute shopping for the completion of ICON wardrobe yesterday with Beth... hit scary downtown Pomona and went to some discount/thrift shops. Didn't find any hidden treasures there ...so we went over to San Dimas TJ Maxx. I ran into Stephanie from church, whom I haven't seen for the longest time, and we chatted and caught up since she had just gotten off work. I guess she had seen my dad, my cousin, and myself at the store all at different times but the same day... weird. I guess theres some crazy Concepcion connection and TJ Maxx going on...

Sooo... today is Wednesday... tomorrow is Thursday... and Friday I leave!! =) I'm so excited... the other night after i was done organizing my business/semiformal/formal attires... I couldn't sleep! It was around 2ish and I was wide awake... so I started reading... then organized my closet a bit... continued reading.... and was still up when my mom left for work at 6am. EEK!! After she left, I got up and cleaned the kitchen, cooked breakfast... and I was about to make a purse, but I couldn't find a bobbin for my sewing machine =( So instead invaded storage boxes and found some old books and art supplies... and then organized my pictures in an album... I guess the anticipation is getting to me.. =)

*cool it now.... oooo watch out. you're gonna loose control...*
1) I'm grateful for Priceclub. Gosh... buying salads in bulk is the greatest thing!
2) I'm grateful for JR because he updated his blog. =) Yes you get pogi points!! Plus its been a while since I've given him a shout out. Hiya cuz!
3) I'm grateful for AIM. Its convient.. you get to chat with all sorts of people.. long distance isn't a factor... and its free!


No comments: