Thursday, July 26, 2001

ok.. so this is where everyone goes... WHAT DID SHE DO?? Well, I felt like redecorating this puppy so *TA DA* here it is. Don't be all to impressed because I just picked out a new template. I'm not THAT talented in the world of computer wizardry. Anyhoo, I better type fast since I only have about 10 minutes left to play and finish up here since Carlene is going to kick me off at midnight.

So Nicole.. how was your day?

I CLEANED.

It was fun and the bathroom now sparkles. =)

Ok... really quick.
1) I'm grateful I got my new glasses today.
2) I'm grateful for all the new templates I got to choose from... I felt like a kid in a candy store!! =)
3) I'm grateful for the person who let me on to the 57 during traffic today... I made a mental note to be grateful for him cause the traffic was HORRIBLE and no one was letting anyone in.. so YAY to that person!! You made my day!

No comments: