Thursday, July 12, 2001

I love going to my eye doctor... she always has this knack of making me feel super special because I can read letters off the wall. She says *Good job! You can be a brain surgeon* and I blush. =) It was a good day today because not only did I get to go see Dr. Wong, but I also got play and pick out new glasses frames. =) Getting new glasses is like when you buy new make up or cute sexy new bra... its such a boost and you just feel great when you wear it.

I was watching SINGING IN THE RAIN late late late last night... it reminded me of something my sister and I used to do over the summers.. stay up really really late, make some waffles, and watch a movie that we rented from Blockbuster... probably some indie, foreign, or musical. I guess I miss her... *awwww*

here it is:
1) I'm grateful for ice cream. Its cold, its creamy, its damn good.
2) I'm grateful that I'm not entirely blind and can see with contacts and cute glasses.
3) II'm grateful for every opportunity that passes my way.

No comments: