Sunday, July 01, 2001

SO TIRED.

For the past 2 days, my mom and I have been helping Carlene move from Huntington Beach to Long Beach and she had a WHOLE lot of stuff. The process has been long and tiring mainly since she used to live on the second floor of her building (eek no elevators) and was moving to another second floor (eek once again... no elevators) Its not easy being scared of stairs and holding x amount of boxes. Dielle and I almost got crushed to death by the ugliest round white coffee table that we had to "roll" down the scary stairs. Anyhoo, we finished late last nght and Carlene is now happily organizing and decorating her new pad.

Since this was FAMILY BONDING THROUGH MANUAL LABOR weekend, I wasn't able to go to The Sound Of Music sing-a-long...but oh well. =) During our breaks, Carlene and I got munch on Otterpops (cause it was quite hot outside) and talk. Talk is good. =) I'm feeling much better about things. YAY!

SO much for feeling specail about the MISS CLEO email... Carlene got a call! Yes it was automated neverthess, but it was an acutal call. *sigh* I feel so toyed with.

Can you believe that the Olsen Twins are having some kind of Biography on E! for them?? They're like 14!?!? "BILLBOARD DAD is our edgiest film to date." What the....

The usual:
1) I'm grateful that we got everything moved and everyone survived. I SWEAR CARLENE... YOU ARE GOING TO STAY THERE UNTIL YOU ARE MARRIED!! YOU HEAR ME?? IF YOU MOVE AGAIN.. MOM IS GOING TO HAVE TO ADOPT YOU A NEW SISTER... I WAS ALMOST CRUSHED BY YOUR UGLY WHITE TABLE!!!
2) I'm grateful that my sister is happy at her new place... she's closer to school and she has her own room. =)
3) I'm grateful that I'll always have someone to talk to... friends or family... its comforting to know that I'll have someone there. And vice versa, I'm always there for them. Thats what friends are for... *awwwww soo cheesy!*

No comments: