Thursday, July 12, 2001

My sister stole our microwave. You never really realize how dependent you are on a microwave until its gone. Life was much easier and faster back in those microwave days... I've mastered the art of grilling and things are getting WAY better since I figured out how to work the oven. (its WEIRD.. the temperature is all off and the timer is broken!!) The other day, Carlene kidnapped the rice cooker. Not so bad, since my mom was planning to get a new one anyways... but she came home today with one of those MICROWAVE rice cookers. *gee great* :)

Speaking of my mom.. She had to bring her car in to the dealership so that they can fix it and we went back to day to pick it up. Since the guy who always helps her out was really nice, she brought him food cause the other day he remarked about how he loved filipino food... :) She's WASN'T flirting *ahem Manny* and was just being nice. I swear, can girls be sweet and friendly to guys without being *flirty*? Manny and Pic say I'm a flirt... which was a total shock because I just consider myself just being really silly and friendly. I'm not going around saying *oOoO.. you're so strong*, *hey baby whats your sign?* and batting my eye lashes... I'm me. I guess its one of those things that we can't win.. like how girls who are agressive in knowing what they want, are bitches? Evil evil society.

Been bored over here... I finished watching my old Ranma 1/2 videos, singing on the karaoke, reading anything and everything, calling old friends, etc etc etc. OH the excitment. I guess thats why I haven't blogged in a while.. nothing to blog about really. I guess I can resort to making things up... but come on... thats just sad and pathetic.

Sooo I ran away with Conan and we eloped in Vegas. It was sooo much fun! =D

ta-da!
1) I'm grateful for away messages on AIM. I swear, you can get so creative with them and they are your lil geekbox answering machine. When you see people actually leave you messages you get that warm gushy feeling inside of *ooOoo...people like me!! They really really like me!*
2) I'm grateful for price club.. cause being able to buy things in BULK is just awesome.
3) I'm grateful that I was able to change my flight to NY and thus save some money while doing it.

No comments: