Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Tomorrow... or today... however you see it, (Blogger sees it as "today") I'll be Jean's guest at to see the oh so dreamy JASON MRAZ with his damn sexy bedroom voice at the STAR LOUNGE. From there, we'll meet up with Beth and other Mraz-fans at the brand-spankin new DISNEY HALL to see him in concert.

The star lounge? The disney concert hall? MRAZ!? I'm going to pee in my pants its pretty gosh darn EXCITING!!! Plus, I haven't seen him in that "intimate" sort of setting that everyone else got to be part of when he was down in SD... I might be able to smell him!

jeanyah: beth wants you to get your boob signed tomorrow
spaznik: my BOOB!?!
spaznik: um... thats a bit scary...
jeanyah: okay.. boobs...
spaznik: what if he has a sharp pen!?!
jeanyah: marker.. soft
spaznik: i dunno... whats the point in getting them signed??
jeanyah: she told me to do it, but then she changed her mind and said for you to do it instead cuz yours are bigger
spaznik: i'll have to take a picture... of my own boobs... to have a tangible souvenir!!
jeanyah: okay
jeanyah: get your shirt signed
jeanyah: but on the boob
spaznik: i rather have him sign a napkin... and then rub it on my boobs!!
jeanyah: or never wash your boob again
spaznik: ewww...
spaznik: thats gross!!!
jeanyah: it can be like a tattoo
spaznik: hahahhah um... yeah just DIRTY!!
jeanyah: hhaha
jeanyah: okay.. shirt
jeanyah: on the the boob
jeanyah: beth says goodnight
jeanyah: and she'll see you tomorrow
spaznik: i'll wear my good bra just for her.

I hope he smells good. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
» » »