Sunday, June 27, 2004

I was driving home from work when I looked in the vanity mirror and saw that my teeth were NOT the same shade of "white" as my eyes were. Was this a rule from "Queer Eye?" I don't remember, but at that moment "EWW GROSS YELLOW TEETH!!" was screaming in my mind. So with that, I have 6 more days till a brighter smile. Thank you CREST WHITE STRIPS!

In fact I'm doing it right now... I was going to do one before I go to sleep, but I then I remembered that one episode of FRIENDS when Ross kept his tooth whitener in for too long and went into a room with black lights... which ended up bring pretty disasterous. Gosh, I miss that show.

My wedding this weekend was at the San Dimas Canyon Country club... it was almost like being at "home." While decorating, I kept on having flashbacks of hitting a golf ball into Shane Pursell's stomach when I used to take youth golf lessons there. Do I know anything about golf today? No. Can I kick your ass in mini-golf? I don't think so. But I do know... um... nevermind. :P

~*~

Anyways, Thursday night, I went with Janelle and Paulo to the Temple Bar to see Janine's friend Dennis play the trombone with this band... Los Pinguos. Let me say that they were just absolutely KICK ASS and really, even while standing up against a wall in a room that was hotter than hell, their energy made you want to dance and get even more sweaty.

...and the guys in it were HOTT too...but that didn't really matter. The music was awesome! Salsa, flamenco, reggae, rock... its all there!

Oh... while you're at it, check out Raul Midon. We saw him a while back at the Jason Mraz show and he is ABSOLUTELY amazing with the guitar. Incredible... Its just him but it sounds like he has an band behind him.

SO yeah... GO! LISTEN! Its Ear Candy Sunday!