Monday, June 14, 2004

And those mother/daughter antics continue...

"I need to get a good job..."
"You can do it. You just need to sell yourself."
*pause*
"I didn't mean it like that."


As much as I love my job and the folks I work with now... expectations and demands are becoming near impossible. Just when Sarah and I realize that we "really need another person...", we're being told that we're "slow and ineffiecent" which is ridiculous because we're doing twice the work that we're doing from last year... and that's without Sonny. We don't take breaks sometimes because we know theres a lot that needs to be done. Its hot. Chaircovers are a bitch. And there's still a blackwidow lurking in the shop somewhere. The other week, I found a web with giant spider legs on it. The torso was gone. EWWW!!

On the brightside, it looks like I have some sort of "gameplan" with my life for the next couple of months. I'll be working for Finishing Touch all summer because money is good... and Italian leather sandals are even better. Mid-October, I'll start looking for a Hotel. Right now I'm wishing and praying that I find something. Brandy has offered to refer me to hotels we've worked with before. And if I can't find anything, she'll refer me to brides and I guess I'll be branching out on my own.

It will be all worth it. At least I hope so.

Good gracious. Its sort of exciting. :) Can we just fast forward to September so I know what will happen already?

I want to know if I'll be needing to reserve a spot on the corner of Holt and Garey...

No mom... I don't want to WHORE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot!
» » »