Tuesday, March 30, 2004

"William Hung's music video will be out next week."
"How do you know that? I don't even know that!"


Apparently my Dad's hip. Actually, he's always been hip. It's just weird to be confronted with his "hipness" over a bowl of Mami. Once, long ago, we bonded over the fact that we agreed that Felicity was a dumbass and that both Noel and Ben were better off without her. It was one of those rare Father/Daughter moments that I will always cherish.

Gracious... its HOT. When I was younger, we were fortunate to have a pool in the backyard. Before they built the pool though, we had a Slip 'N Slide, which hurt like holy hell because no matter what surface you put that on, you're throwing yourself onto the hard ground chest first. My sister and I attempted once to go running in the sprinklers to cool off, but my parents had "power" sprinklers that shot out spirits of water at 50 miles per hour. We weren't refreshed at all and instead were bruised and water whipped by them. I later formed a fear of sprinklers. Those things are weapons.

Hello Summer. What the hell did you and Spring do to Winter?

No comments: