Tuesday, March 02, 2004

FedEx just delivered my "snow" jacket, a terrific deal that I had found on OldNavy.com for only $25. Its blue and puffy and ought to keep me warm with its performance fleece lining. Actually, I was scared that it was going to be a bright bright blue, considering that OldNavy sure does love its bright colors. Bright reds, oranges and yellow are pretty much a staple over there. But luckily its a nice subdued "navy" and therefore when I fall, it won't look like a puffy smuf rolling down a hill.

I got my beanies yesterday. They're cute. :) Too bad the shape of my head really isn't flattered by beanies, but its ok. I'll deal with it.

So it looks like all I need to get now are my thermals, gloves (Hi Jean!), long tube socks, rentals and I'll be set for the weekend. I think...

Carlene said that her and Sonny won't ditch me... until Saturday. :) Its ok. I ought to get it by then. If not, Carlene tells me that I can sled. Sledding sounds great and now I have a nice jacket I can make snow angels in.

:) The weekend should be fun...

No comments: