Thursday, March 11, 2004

Oh! I forgot! I was driving home when I noticed this really REALLY cute guy next to me. (When I say really cute, I mean CUTE. He was moviestar dreamy.) Well the road merged into the lone lane of the 71 and he wound up behind me. Anyways, so there I was driving and looking every now and then into my rearview mirror... only to find cute guy picking his nose. Wait, not "picking", it was more like "digging for gold." My goodness, I don't think I've seen anyone have so much determintation in picking one's nose. He kept on looking up into his mirror to check out the nasal caverns, stick a finger in, and dig. At one point, it looked like he was trying to shove his entire fist up, all while driving. I guess in the end, he got a satisfactory piece because he appeared to be rolling something with his forefinger and thumb. Goodness knows where THAT will end up.

Hot points out the window. Well, not entirely... I mean he was WAS cute. Just, gosh, don't do that in public guys! Eww...

No comments: