Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Hey Macarena... aiiight!

I've been watching E!'s "101 Reasons the 90's Ruled" where the Macarena dance crazy came in at #101 when really, It should have been higher I think. Really, the Macarena was WAY cooler than Britney making her "Baby One More Time" debut in 99 (#83). That was in 1999! The VERY end of the 90s. Does that even count?? Play her song at a wedding, and not a lot of people will dance. But play the Macarena at a wedding right after "Celebration" and before "Achy Breaky Heart" and EVERYONE, young and old, will start flailing their arms about and "heeey Maracena-ing" about. In high school, Carlene, Melissa, and I had a "cooler" verson of the Macrena that involved us doing the hand movements a beat faster and in the end giving us more time to do the sexy "Hey Macrena" hip shake longer. Oh the good times...

~*~
Burt Bee's Foot Cream rocks! (Lisa is my sunshine!)
Carlene: Where's your footcream?
Nicole: You used it last.
Carlene: WHen do you use it?
Nicole: on my feet.
Carlene: NO. I said WHEN do you use it?
Nicole: On my feet.
Carlene: WHEN do you use it?
Nicole: On my feet.
Carlene: Why are you stupid?

Whatever. Sonny is currently rubbing the footcream onto Carlene's foot while making machine gun noises. ON MY BED. Dammit, why doesn't my door lock!?!

*Carlene intertwining her fingers with Sonny's toes*.
Carlene: Look we can hold hands!

Apparently Sonny has toe hands. I don't want to look. Ew.

Sonny: At least now we know that if I ever loose my arms, you can still hold my hand.

Welcome to my world. No really. My door doesn't lock. I really ought to start shoving my bookshelf in front of it to stop them from getting in. *Gag*

1 comment:

Sonny Cruz said...

omg I did not make machine gun noises! did I?